Video router Documentation
Instructions for connecting, configuring and using the video router.
Video router. Recommendations
Link to the video router documentation
Verified cameras and streaming links:
View the list
Hikvision DS-2CD2432F, DS-2ND2012-I, DS-2ND2512A-IS, DS-2CD2412F-IW
Disable authorization and Captcha in the settings.
Warning! The video router works only with cameras that support the H.264 video codec.
We do not recommend:
Cheap cameras, Polyvison cameras (many models failed to launch), as well as cameras with non-standard syntax in the link to the stream (if there is a "?" sign in the end).
Correct link: rtsp://ip_адрес/?user=admin&password=admin&channel=1&stream=0.sdp
Incorrect link: rtsp://ip_адрес/user=admin&password=admin&channel=1&stream=0?.sdp
Where can I get the URL of the image?
URL of the image, also known as Snapshot, Screenshot, etc. usually indicated in the camera documentation If it was not found, you should contact the technical support of the camera manufacturer.
To find out that the URL of the image is correct, you simply paste this URL into the browser line (on the same network as the camera) and press Enter. The image from the camera should appear (screenshot).
Where are the videos stored?
During the alarm video segment of approximately 5 seconds before and 5 seconds after the alarm is uploaded to the cloud. You can see it in the partner's account https://cloud.cnord.net
How is the video interacting with the network?
- After switching on and detecting the link on the network port, the video router tries to get an address via DHCP;
- If it is not possible to assign an address via DHCP within 5 minutes, the device activates an additional address 192.168.0.20;
- After activating any of the addresses, the http-server “rises”, which is already responsible for displaying the web-interface.
Thus, if you do not have DHCP on your network, the sequence of actions should be as follows:
- on the network adapter PC, configure the address 192.168.0.1/255.255.255.0;
- connect PC and video router patch cord;
- turn on the power on the video router;
- A standard indication on the network port should appear on the video router (green / yellow LEDs);
- load indication should appear on the video router
- next to the network port iridescent line of blue LEDs;
- the video router should start responding to ping requests from a PC: ping 192.168.0.20;
- On the video router, the entire line of blue LEDs should start blinking / on;
- Access to the web interface of the video router should appear via http://192.168.0.20.
Some problems and their solution:
If you are sure that the link to the RTSP stream is correct, but there is no image in the video recorder:
1. Check that the stream plays in the VLC player. You can download it here: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.ru.html. The video router, camera and computer from which you are checking the stream must be on the same subnet.
If the link plays, go to the next step.
2. Make sure that the RTSP stream port in the camera settings is standard (554). You must not indicate in the link to the stream in the video, because it is used by default.
3. Disable RTSP authentication. The setting may be called differently.
Example for Hikvison:
4. If this does not help, try lowering the camera quality settings, lower the resolution, the bit rate.
If the stream from the camera could not be obtained, contact our technical support.
If the stream does not play in the “Duty operator" in case of alarm:
1. Make sure nothing is blocking the stream. To do this, temporarily disable all security software and firewall on the computer.
2. Try installing the NPAPI version of the Flash player: https://get.adobe.com/ru/flashplayer/otherversions/
If you have forgotten / lost the video router key:
1. If you added this video driver to an object in the Security Center, you can open the card of this object in the Object Manager and look at the key there.
2. If you have not previously started the video router, then turn it on, so that the web interface would be available and contact us for technical support (with its number). We will try to help.
If none of the options helps, you will have to send a video router to us to reset the key. You cannot reset the key yourself.