ТР-100 GSM IV: quick start
2. Starting the device using "Security Center" software.
3. Go to Devices tab. Select the type of equipment to connect.
4. Record the configuration to the device.
- Connecting third-party panels via the phone line
- Подключение системы Орион-С2000M (Болид)
- Подключение системы Стрелец (Аргус-Спектр)
- With the object number specified in the TP100-GSM configurator, only events from TP100-GSM are transmitted (main and backup power failures, zone alarms, tamper)
- Events received from third-party devices are transmitted to the console without transformations (the numbers of objects, partitions, loops, users are not changed). For each number it is necessary to create an object card with the template “ContactID” and equipment type “C-Nord GSM”
- The IP address in the GPRS and Ethernet transmission settings should be specified without extra zeros. I.e. IP type 012.125.012.077 shall be entered as 220.127.116.11
- Location of SIM-cards: contact pad to the board, SIM1 - o the bottom, SIM2 - on top
- Ethernet settings are displayed only in case an Ethernet module is installed
- Long-term lack of communication when starting up with a new SIM card
- For control panels of the Hunter-Pro series we recommend using EPAF format, and NPAF format for Nord-4ТМ and Captain.
- After programming the transmitter, it is recommended to mark all events as sent (on the event history tab).
- For remote configuration it is required to: create an engineer account andgrant remote connection rights
- Managing access to an object from the MyAlarm application