Nord GSM: quick start
1.Connection and main elements:
2.Starting the device using "Security Center" software.
3. Go to Zones tab. Configure wired and/or wireless terminals.
4.Record the configuration to the device.
5. Check events in the Duty Operator module.
- For your convenience, we have prepared several videos dedicated to work with our products:
Nord GSM. Introduction
Nord GSM. Connection to the PC and start-up of the configurator
Nord GSM. Device configuration
- Manual for Nord GSM device, version dated 10.03.2015
- Configuration and connection of wired zones/terminals
- Nord GSM: TM-reader (connection, addition, indication)
- Location of SIM-cards: contact pad to the board, SIM1 - bottom, SIM2 - top
- Specify the IP address in the TCP / IP transmission settings withou extra zeros. I.e. IP type 012.125.012.077 shall be entered as 188.8.131.52
- Wireless devices settings are displayed only in case a wireless module is installed
- Ethernet settings are displayed only in case an Ethernet module is installed
- Long-term lack of communication when starting up with a new SIM card
- If before the device worked with one object number, and now you are setting it up for another, make sure that all events with the old number are sent.