How to find out the firmware version of the device installed on the object?
The information given in the article is relevant for the devices “Nord GSM”, “Nord GSM WRL”, “GSM Sergeant”, “Soyuz GSM (OEM)”, “Soyuz GSM (BOX)” and transmitter “TR-100 GSM III”.
If it is possible to connect the device to a computer, then the version of the software that is installed on it, can be seen in the utility, intended for local software updates.
If the device is installed at the facility, then the version of the software that is installed on it can be viewed in the “Engineer Panel” web application.
To do this, follow these steps.
1. Open applocation «Engineer panel»
2. Log in to the application on behalf of an engineer who has permission to update the software on sites.
3. Go to the tab "Update software on sites";
3. Click on the “Update” button in the block corresponding to the type of instrument installed on the object.
4. Click on the button “Check version by object number”.
4. Specify the number of the object on which the device is installed and click on the button “Check version”.
Engineer: the right to upgrade firmware
How to find out the firmware version of the device?