Errors in the WEB Configurator
One of the most attractive features of our devices is the ability to remotely configure them. This article describes the errors that can be seen in the engineer panel when trying to connect to the device.
Permission to access site ### expired. Please obtain permission from the Security Center operator again.
The error is described in detail. Access to the device can be issued in the module "Object Manager"
The communicator installed on the object is not currently connected to the "Cloud". Please try to connect to the object later.
In the event of such an error, it is necessary to check that the object is really in contact with the Security Center (there is no disconnection event).
If there are no disconnection events from the CO, delete the device identifier in the “Object manager” module on the “equipment” tab.
Log into your system services. Restart the CML service.
Give any event from the device as soon as the identifier is registered again - try to connect to the device.
Unable to access object device keypad. Please try to connect to the object later.
In order to access the configuration of the device, working through the transmitter TP100-GSM-III and TP100-GSM-IV, the transmitter must be connected to the keyboard interface of the device. In order to access the configuration of the device, working through the transmitter TP100-GSM-III and TP100-GSM-IV, the transmitter must be connected to the keyboard interface of the device.
Internal error. Please try again later.
If this error appears after clicking on the “Write to device” button, then most likely the old version of the web configurator is saved (cached) in the browser from which the device is configured.
To completely update the web application, do the following:
- Open the device setup page
- Make a forced update of the page (usually, Ctrl + F5)
- Reload the settings with the button "Read from device"
- Внесите изменения в конфигурацию
- Write the settings to the device with the button "Write to the device"
After that, the settings should be loaded for all other devices.
Object ### is currently under protection. In order to gain access to the web-keyboard of an object, it is necessary to disarm it
Configuring devices via transmitters TP100-GSM-III and TP100-GSM-IV, when the device is armed, is impossible.
Object ### is currently being configured or updated.
If the device downloads a new configuration, or a new firmware, remote configuration is not available. As soon as the download is complete, the device will again be available for remote connection.
Internal error. Please try again later.
There are several reasons for this error.
To access the device, try the following:
Go to the "Object Manager". On the hardware tab, delete the device ID. As soon as it appears again, try connecting to the device.
If the identifier does not appear, go to the “control panel” of the PC, to the “Administration” section, to the “Services” section. Find the CMLEventSource service and restart it.
- If, after restarting the CMLEventSource service, the identifier did not appear, contact technical support. (Attach to the request the history of events from the object in the last 5 days)
- If, after restarting the CMLEventSource service, the identifier appeared, but when configuring the device, the same error appears in the engineer panel - try logging in to the engineer panel from any other browser.
- If the error persists, go to the “Personnel Manager” module and create a new engineer account:
- https://support.cnord.ru/hc/ru/articles/203514964 Add permissions for this account to remotely configure the object.
- Try to connect.
- If the error persists, contact technical support. (Attach to the request the event history from the object for the last 5 days and the device identifier).
Remote configuration of the device installed on object ### is not supported.
This error is due to the fact that the configuration of the current firmware (A.x.) and the firmware of the previous version (A-1.x) is always supported in the cloud.
Thus, if the current firmware of devices 13.x is currently available, remote configuration will be possible for devices with this firmware and firmware 12.x. Devices with other firmware versions must first be updated to the latest (this can be done remotely), and only after that can they be configured.